Monday, August 3, 2009

The Shadow That Judges Me...


The Shadow That Judges Me
There is a Shadow following me
Where can I run to
Where can I hide
They look to me with a slight
Speck of hope in there eyes
I am role model to some
To others I am a annoyance
I am a disgrace
but told a blessing
A accident in matters
A Hopeless person
Stuck in this body
The people judge with knowing
Anything about what is going on
What should I do
Keep giving advise
Keep silently screaming
Not talk about it
Matters could get worse
if they are expose
Let out a secret
Betray someone's trust
Run away
Or stay close
Go away in fear
Stay with fear
Looking courageous
only one person
Has a glimpse
Knows I cry
Have to stay strong
Keep my appearance like I have
With out flaws
Nothing looks as if it bothers
Me until I say
It dose
I never speak those words cuss words to my ears
But I never do speak those words
So should I go or stay
Talk or keep quit
Scream or let go
Hide or Come out?
You tell me.
The shadow that judges me

No comments:

Post a Comment