Monday, August 3, 2009

Lets all fly together...


Lets all fly together to the where we belong,
let's all stand up and sing the same song,
But when I look behind me to find my crowd of followers...
It's nothing but black and white, the dust and air as the rain falls
I look forward at a million people they all look the same blank faces
I look in down I am full of color
I know this
I would rather be the one every one stare laugh at
Because I am different
Than be lost and not know who I really am.
I won’t be just another face in the crowd.
I would rather have someone talk about how much they hate me than not remember me at
all.
I want to see the world change colors
I want to see the birds fly.
Lets go away fly into the sky.
Take a risk fall into the arms of someone,
Meet love,
Follow your dreams
See the Colors in the sky youv'e never seen
Imagine you in the place you want to be,
Lets all fly together to the where we belong,
let's all stand up and sing the same song
Sometimes it's not about holding on tightly so you don't lose them,
sometimes it's about letting them fly away
Because if you keep them they will only cause you pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment