Monday, August 3, 2009

Holidays



Holidays are something to dread
My feelings have become dead
How did you find out to
I have no more reasons to do what I do
Crying with my head on the floor
You comfort me and then I need you more
It is so hard to see the hope there
Why did you actually start to care
I am standing in the dark looking for light
I am holding on to you with all my might
The l glass window is cold it feels good
I just feel so misunderstood
When did I become someone people be love
I am lonely and undreamed of
This is no surprise
I have no allies
I used to someone people would taunt
Now I am someone people want
Where did my friends come from
I guess I do whatever may come

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I would like you to ask before posting pics of my kiddos. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete