Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do you remember me?



I don’t know If you know this,
But you’re the reason why.
The reason My heart keeps beating today.
Why I am still in this world Instead of leaving
Your everything that kept me alive
Breathing and remembering
 
Everything that’s love struck.
But we fuck up
And then we will all go away
To not waste our days
Thinking of what I’ll Do
Running from my fears.
Wiping away my many tears
  
You cared for me
And Showed me what trust is
Love is why I am still here
Alive standing here
Acting like my life is so dear.
  
Caring about you is what keep me up at night
Counting the stars
Wondering if you ask me.
The question I‘ve waited so long to here
 
Will you ever ask if I will be yours.
Were better as friends
We both know it.
But god knows I wish it wasn’t true
  
Flesh to Flesh the warmth of my skin comes off
And I wonder when I will no longer be caught
in the gaze of our eyes,
It never breaks
 
Because I am traped in my thoughts
In escapable
I am falling into deep thought
Sitting there looking at you
 
Loving every single moment of silence
That passes by
Stuck in the moment
Holding it forever
 
Remember the days you walked away
But you cam back you held me
You showed me I was strong
Strong enough to go in to the world
 
How I am someone new
I’m not like the rest of you
Waiting to be taken away
Black white
Fading to gray
I won’t be like you people
 
You Taught me that.
As you let go of my hand
I grasp tighter
Because I know I am scared
 
I realized at that moment
As the wind took up and the sun seted
As you left me
 
Because it was my time
To go into the world
That I needed you
To keep me strong
To be my guide into the world
 
You showed me beauty
I thought was impossible
But the hand fell and I
Am here all alone
 
And it seemed like God failed me
It seem like all was lost
I knew that I needed you
It was the one things in life
That I knew to always be true
 
But I went in to the scary world
All alone looking for some support
Hoping more than anything you made me strong enough



And then when I was about to fall
When I was about to fail it all
I realized god didn’t fail me
Because at those last seconds of failure
When I was about to give in
You came back and held my hand again.

No comments:

Post a Comment