Friday, October 23, 2009

I trust and sometimes I fly...





I spoke softly
Almost calmly
Bonding
Silently responding




Action by Action
We filled that whole with simple satisfaction
Closer and closer we grew
Things seem to peruse


I can’t fight this
I can’t help but look to old bliss
Bless your soul
I put you in control


He ran So I hid
We fought and that’s the end
To The sad story we all know
But I have to much to pride to let that show


Breath by breath we breathe
Sooner or later We believe
we can’t help but want
But we could not flaunt


Was it pride or shame
Guilt that pushed you away
I love and I cry
I trust and sometimes I fly


Will this never end
Continuously we were in sin
the fear of things failing
But eventually we are all prevailing


I no longer take a breath
The result to this will be death
Do you not remember when things were simple
But things they begin to cripple


We were close
Then exposed
We saw the truth
Lost all our youth


The doors close
That’s the ending of the show
The shadows become reality
And I become my enemy


I Self destructive
And we must Reconstruct
I fear That this time I should confess
I hope this is a success


I will no longer hide
The Faith it will rise
The Trust will fall
These were the last things I recall


Mercy and grace
I seek no embrace
No longer suppress Those memories
Of all my insecurities


The face you once saw
Yes it had many flaws
All the Promises, all The lies
The things I want to say that are lost in my mind


Falling from the skies
I trust and then We begin to fly
I once heard you are me And I am you
That is when I knew


Doubt is coming
That’s when we will go running
I have a lot of fear I know
But I promise I will no longer let that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment